Lately, there have been many spring up sites that encourage more and more people to DIY, or for those of who aren't aware of what that is, Do-It-Yourself. These DIYers have figured out how to do anything from tile your own bathroom, transform anything electronic into a remote, and also save on important funds by creating your own office supplies. One such product that is gaining popularity is creating your own notepad. In the past, we here at Let's Blog Office have gone over how to create your own notebooks, but a notepad is another story. While it does require a few note pad supplies, most of the work can be done quickly and easily.
- Gather supplies. You will need paper, a paper cutter (or scissors), padding glue, and a paint brush.
- Cut paper so that it is all the same size. A good notepad can be anywhere from 50 pages to 300.
- If you have a padding press, you would use it now, if not continue down this list.
- Create a back board. It is best to use cardboard, or a very heavy card stock. This back board should be the same size as the height of your paper stack, and the width of the paper stack that will be glued together.
- Line up the paper together, and make sure it is perfect. It is a good idea to rubber band the pages, and also to place them in between two books.
- Brush on your glue onto the pages, and then place your back board over this.
- Once notebook is in place, use to clip to keep it secure while drying.